The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Seeking Help hey

Bennes

affiliate
Hi Everyone,

My name is Benns. It's great to be a part of this community.

I'm starting with affiliate marketing, so I wanted to ask for advices.
I tried many free traffic methods introduced on many YouTube channels however nothing seems to work. I came to realize that almost all these methods are scams and just made to get views. The conclusion, that I came to realize over my short period of trying those approaches, is that free traffic requires so much work and especially time to get results.

So for now, I wanted to start with an easier approach, I just wanted to start promoting CPA (CPABuild) offers via push ads (Propeller Ads).
My budget, for now, is 150$, is it possible to generate around 300$ in revenue while following this strategy?
Are there any free resources and case studies that can be followed as a reference for beginners like me?

Thanks!

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

I tried many free traffic methods introduced on many YouTube channels

Free traffic is never a primary traffic source and is never a traffic source for beginners.
All beginners should start with:
  • a reasonable budget
  • paid traffic
  • a vps
  • an intelligence platform subscription
  • a tracker
There is more, but that is the core. This is a business and you have to treat it as such. No matter what business a person begins, it will require a budget and tools. The big difference here compared to other businesses and professions is that one can become a great self sustaining performance marketer and business person in under a year with much smaller investments. I don't see how a beginner can find a great path to success with just $150.

With $2000 (minimum) you can be a successful performance marketer in CPA within a few months.
With $250,000 and four years of college you will be lucky to get $50,000 your first year out of college.

Which do you want to choose?

This is the only industry where you can build a very lucrative and successful business that earns hundreds of thousands of dollars a year within a few years without ever going to college.

If you are serious about this business, get serious about your investment.

Hey yes you can and will have an easier start in affiliate marketing if you go ahead and try targeted ads, I would specially recommend trying Facebook for that matter

banners
Back