The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey y'all

Jesie Hunter

affiliate
I'm Jesie and I'm new here. I'm a country girl from Arkansas. I just started with a MLM company. I'm having a slow start so I'm here to learn. Bring on the knowledge!

Hiya, Jessie! Welcome to AffiliateFix. :)

You are very welcome here but just so you know, we do not allow any MLM discussions.

If you're new to the affiliate industry, these recommended newbie threads may be helpful to you:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Jessie!

Hey Jessie Welcome, Look for a legit training program to begin and then jump into other stuff after. You have to crawl before you can walk right? This site offers a lot you can find answers to many questions. I know someone in my town with the same name as you "Jessie Hunter" I thought it was him when I first clicked on this thread lol. Anyways good luck to ya If your interested in Free affiliate marketing training check out my signature.

banners
Back