The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey! - what an original title....

S

seb_

Hey guys n gals!
My name's seb and ive only been doin this website design malarky for a few months now so i will probably have alot of questions for u all... All of which will be stupeid :D
As well as web design I enjoy writing and you can see some of my writings here http://www.strangedarkness.co.uk.

Cheers,
Seb

Nice to have a poet/write in the house, you site will get better as you hangout here more and more.

One quick advice, don't place you email address on your site as text, spam harvesting robots will harvest it and bombard you with junk mail, it might be better to add it as and image.

Welcome one more :)

i know bout the spammers but i'm not particularly bothered. if i added it as an image i wouldnt be complying with accessibility standards... if i get a huge increase in spam then i'll jus add a bit of javascript to make it safer.. if i can remember the code that is...

Thanks for the welcome, nice to be part of a friendly board some boards are so overwhelming (ozzu) its hard to feel welcome...

Yes,
You are right Seb, small can be beautiful and less noise that overwhelmingly large forums :)

;)

Seb i understand you very well, I was banned on ozzu because I have told my point of view. I feel very well in here. ;)

Ovi

MI
Back