The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey there! I'm a fish out of water and new to the forum!

Beckersurf

Hello fellow 5* forum-ers!

Jonno Meanwell here, from sunny South Africa and working with Beckersurf, running their affiliate program.

I'm a shark (my team that is!) and dig the beach / surfing / open water - so it's pretty amazing to be working with an *awesome* surf co! Ok, I know no promotion is allowed - but i'm really just stoked to be working with the Becker brand!

I work for Forge, an affiliate program management company, which co-incidentally is run by another Jonathan you may know - that's Jon Miller - not me ;-)

Anyway, I'm eager to learn and share so look forward to chatting more and getting to know y'all.

Time to hit the beach! Catch u l8r!

Welcome Beckersurf!

It's funny you mention surfing in South Africa. I had a friend who went there once on a cheap flight just to surf over a long weekend. How's the surfing out there for beginners? I've been dreaming of visiting South Africa for far too many years. It's probably about time I did something about it.

Hey Scott!

Surfing's pretty rad in Jeffrey's Bay (J-Bay) on the southern coast.
We even have a couple of major pro events each year like the billabong classic.

There's plenty of surfing in the Cape for beginners and pro's alike - but it's cold water so wetsuits are a must if you don't want your heart stopped :)

Around Clifton Beach there's lots of breaks and they're never far from a bar :cool:

SA's worth a visit - let me know when you come over!

Jonathan,

I'll definitely check out Jeffrey's Bay and Clifton beach. Thanks for the specific spots. I have to admit one of the reasons I've wanted to surf South Africa is due to watching "Endless Summer" over and over. I think it's on youtube now. (no this is not some kind of pitch!) It's an awesome movie from the 50s about these two guys who travel the world surfing. It's also one of the main motivators behind my desire to build an online business. I want to be able to work from anywhere and it sounds like you're heading that direction too. See you on the beaches!

Hey! I really dig your enthusiasm. I've never been surfing OR to South Africa but both capture my imagination. I got my scuba cert, so when I crossed that off my bucket list I put "learn to surf" in it's place!

banners
Back