The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey there, i am Greg from Amsterdam

Krekski

affiliate
I have been working as an adult affiliate marketeer since february this year and i have 3 landing pages online, focussing on the Dutch and Belgium geo. Im came across this forum through the blog of Charles Ngo and i'll be glad to contribute and learn.

When i'm not working on my campaigns i'm in the gym, cinema ( die hard Starwars fan :p ) or going out ( mostly clubbing )

Cheers !
Greg

I have been working as an adult affiliate marketeer since february this year and i have 3 landing pages online, focussing on the Dutch and Belgium geo. Im came across this forum through the blog of Charles Ngo and i'll be glad to contribute and learn.

When i'm not working on my campaigns i'm in the gym, cinema ( die hard Starwars fan :p ) or going out ( mostly clubbing )

Cheers !
Greg

Greg hi) nice to meet you)
you make right decision, AffiliateFix literaly best place to network and learn.
We had tons of adult and clean dating offers ,ping me.

I too enjoy gym and totally understood you)

Haha nice one bro!

Same here - nothing beats a workout in the morning, catching a movie and then getting totally smashed at night afterwards in the clubs :D Not that I'm speaking from experience, of course :)

banners
Back