The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

hey mini here

mini_84

Hi im "mini" mel

Im extremely new into the world of affiliate marketing.websites, blogs wordpress....... aaagh, the list goes on.
There are so many avenues to explore, but i suppose everyone feels daunted when they first start. OR AM I THE ONLY ONE :(
I followed all the advice i keep seeing and have written a list about all the things i enjoy and none of them seem to have any moneymaking factors. So now i really am confused.

You lot seem a very friendly and helpful bunch, so i look forwrd to continue seeing some wise words from some wise people.

Hi im "mini" mel

Im extremely new into the world of affiliate marketing.websites, blogs wordpress....... aaagh, the list goes on.
There are so many avenues to explore, but i suppose everyone feels daunted when they first start. OR AM I THE ONLY ONE :(
I followed all the advice i keep seeing and have written a list about all the things i enjoy and none of them seem to have any moneymaking factors. So now i really am confused.

You lot seem a very friendly and helpful bunch, so i look forwrd to continue seeing some wise words from some wise people.

Ummm nope, you are not the only one. I am still learning, but rememeber thinking this information was way too hard to digest. This place will be able to help you in your ventures. I came here about 3 months ago and learned most of what I use from this forum.

good luck!

Hi mini mel! Welcome to 5 Star and affiliate marketing. Feeling daunted is entirely normal. You'll never learn it all, but if you focus on one thing and learn it well, you'll be successful. Then you can always learn something new.

Hi "mini" mel,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

It's normal to feel overwhelmed when you 1st start out. But with focused effort and lots of learning, you can start to make some progress!

Be sure to check out all the stickies in the newbie forum as they are some of the best threads to read when you are getting started. They will help give you lots of ideas that have worked for other newbies and give you a better general understanding about how to get started.

Then the most important thing for starters is picking the right niche. Go to the niche marketing forum and you will find lots of tips and tools. Sounds like you are already working on that. Keep trying, you'll get there.

Ask specific questions after that and we will do our best to help.

welcome mini_84,
concerning what you said in the quoted lines above, it seems as if the advice that made you to compile a list of what you enjoy doing is that you should promote a niche that you love doing.
Well I dont do that.
I just pick on an appealing niche product and start promoting it whether I love doing it or not and when the money starts coming, I will like to do it then.

MI
Back