The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey guys

semaph0re

affiliate
I just signed up to the forum a couple days ago, and am loving it so far :) I have to say, CPAFix has had a great first impression on me, it truly comes off as a tight-knit community in which everyone enjoys helping each other. It's a great change from the communities I was a part of a couple years ago.

I'm currently 23, living in FL and in my 2nd year of pharmacy school, only 2 more left :) Computers have always been my hobby/passion which is why I chose not to make them my main field of study, because it sucks the "fun" out of it ^^ I code using the technologies PHP, MySQL, Javascript, CSS and make all sorts of multi-threaded, socket based scripts, so if you need help with anything just let me know.

I've been doing all sorts of internet marketing since 2005, some blackhat projects and some whitehat, ...err well... okay they were all blackhat but that's only because whitehat projects are boring and return slower lol :p Anyway, it's a bit hard for me to list everything I'm experienced with without coming off sounding full of myself/arrogant about it, but it truly is a little bit of everything, so I hope to be able to share and help you guys around the forum ;)

banners
Back