The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey Guys, Max From XY7.com

xy7max

affiliate
Hey all,

I just registered today; looking forward to contributing on the boards and to gaining extra knowledge about this industry. I have been an affiliate manager at XY7.com for about a month now.

I can't wait until Affiliate Summit in January. It's happening in Vegas, so I wont have to leave home :)

Late.

Welcome to 5 Star, xy7max. I guess I can call you xy7 for short? Not to be confused with the famous 007. I guess I'll just call you Max.

I am glad you have joined us. I am certain you will enjoy being a 5 Star member.

There are a lot of affiliate managers among our membership, so you should have something in common with with them.

I'm sure our members will appreciate your contributions, and please feel free to ask questions whenever you have any.

Hi Max,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us and I hope you like your new gig with XY7. Look forward to your participation here.

Just Stopping By

I was just stopping by to say hello. We're happy to have you here. You will enjoy the community because I sure have. Don't be afraid to ask questions if you need to. I also hope I can be of any help to you. Well, enjoy your time here, and good luck in your ventures.

Hi

I am new here as well. Also looking forward to Affiliate Summit. Would have loved the free tickets that were going here a while back but didn't join up until after the contest closed.

We will be heading to the summit from Australia.

Regards
Jenyfari

banners
Back