The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey from NC

mekingo

Hey Y'all,
My name's mike king and i'm in taylorsville, nc in the foothills. I don't think i introduced myself yet and have been a member for around a month. Sorry about the rudeness. i just got caught up in all the juicy info here. I'm a 41 year old male, married for 1 1/2 years and have a 17 month old little girl named Anna. i've had pretty menial jobs most of my life - drove a sweeper truck until january 08 - and have decided that it's high time i try to do something worthwhile with my time. I had set up a family website for fun using Joomla content management system and got some good feedback from it so i decided to try my hand at web design for a living. i've had limited success so far - it's hard to get business - but the customers i do have are happy. about 4 months ago (June 08) the subject of search engine optimization naturally became very important to me. So i've diligently read, researched, learned, applied, experimented, made mistakes, read, learned, and experimented some more, and am finally getting a handle on this subject. Fortunately my journey has lead me into the world of affiliate marketing. For the last month or so i've tried my hand at this - so far with no luck but i'm fascinated with the whole process and will continue with this. I thankfully found this forum and it has given me some good insight. I really need to allocate more time to studying the forums here as it is rich in experience and a sincere willingness to help newcomers. If you are also a newcomer to this forum i suggest you pay particular attention to Linda's posts as she is obviously very knowledgable and passionate about affiliate marketing and is sincere in her desire to help others succeed. I'm sorry i've got to go - my baby's crying...

Hi Mike,

Thanks for introducting yourself. You told us a lot about yourself.

I've read all of the posts you have made since I read every post that is made here. You have been asking some questions and making progress, so you already know how helpful our members are.

Yes, you will benefit by spending more time studying these forums.

We are happy to have you as a member and it is good to see that you are pleased with us.

We look forward to your continued participation in our discussions.

Hi Mike,

Welcome to 5 Star. And I'm glad our info intrigued you so much that you forgot about doing and intro, but so glad you are doing one now!

Thanks so much for the compliment. Larry and I try our best to help people. I personally, feel honored that I have the freedom to be able to spend some time each day helping people for free.

Hi Mike. Thanks for the great introduction. I'm always interested in people and their stories and feel that each story can benefit, even in a small way, someone else's life. I think your ongoing story can do that as well...:) I look forward to seeing how things develop and as mentioned, this is a wonderful forum to seek out answers that will allow you to move forward in a smart and calculated way. Take care and all the best.

MI
Back