The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey everyone

imgamekc

affiliate
Well this seems like a AA meeting... (don't ask me how I know) J/K//

My name is Ken and I was actually directed over to this site by some others who are on and off around here in the threads.

I have some experience in seo, ppc, adsense/adwords.. but here really trying to find someone to mentor (paid) to get me to the next level of internet marketing. So figured I would stop in and check this place out and see who others might recommend to a mentor or specific thread or posting or wso to help out with adsense and traffic ..

The dojo has some great guides apparently - saving up for access myself so can't confirm that though

You are correct, xploit, there are some really great guides and tools. I think you'll be impressed when you get there, I know I felt like a kid in a candy store. :)

Welcome, Ken! You've come to the best place (IMO) to learn about all things IM.

Re Adsense, does this help? http://www.affiliatefix.com/f62/[gu...-money-google-adsense-8102/?highlight=adsense

That's just one. There is a ton of info in this forum and those in the know will happily help you, just for the asking.

A few places for you to start:

Newbie Questions and Answers
General Affiliate Marketing Questions
Pay Per Click

I could go on and on but I'll save you that and just recommend that you poke around. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for. :)

banners
Back