The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Hey Everyone! What's the initiation?

Yang30

Hey all, well, until someone gives me an initiation... (J/p) My real name is Kong, from Fort Smith, Ar. Don't really like it here but makes me stay home a little more because there's hardly anything to do here. So I can just promote promote...

Just been going through this forum and you guys seem so helpful and nice. I mean, that's really cool. Already, picked up some nice little tips here and there. I think this will be the spot for me.

Welp! On my way to look around. It was nice meeting y'all.

Yang:D

Welcome to 5 Star, Yang.

Looks as if we are both up at around 3:30 in the morning having fun online.

I assume you don't work for the Fort Smith, Arkansas Chamber of Commerce.;)

I am glad that you like 5 Star and that you have been able to pick up some tips.

You are correct about this being a friendly and helpful community. Just ask questions whenever you have any.

Haalol! you mean them Amish (not to put yall out there) I be seeing around? Nah;) But yeah, I usually stay up and sleep most of my day time so I can concentrate more when quitter time at night.

Thanks,
Yang

As many 5 Star members know, I am usually up most of the day, night and morning.

You said there was hardly anything to do in Fort Smith, Arkansas. I've never been there but I would assume there is a lot less to do there than there would be in Los Angeles or Las Vegas.

I mentioned the Chamber of Commerce because in many cities or towns the local Chamber of Commerce attempts to make the town sound like a great place to live and have a business.

But now you are a 5 Star member and this is a community. There is a lot to do around here and you can have fun doing it. Spending time here is as much fun as being in any city in the world.

Maybe I slightly exaggerated. But you get the point. You will be able to get something out of being a 5 Star member.

HI YANG,

Welcome to 5 Star. We don't have initiations here,
we just have contests and give away cash! :)

So your initiation is to JOIN one of our contests! :D

Hi Linda

Hi Linda, I was only playing about the initiations:D. But Yeah definitely have to join contest...

Hey Linda, I remeber you offering the little corner stores for the blogs? How's that going?

Anyways, nice meeting you.

Yang

banners
Back