“mobile”/ adcombo
  1. SEO Webinar Replay.

How to make money with SEO and affiliate marketing. (with FREE traffic).
    Watch Now!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hey everybody! New to CPA/PPV but not IM...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by dancastro, Jun 26, 2013.

1. dancastro

dancastro Affiliate affiliate

Hey guys,

So a little background to myself:

UK guy... Been in IM for 2 years now - my first business was selling social media services and I did great off this until my traffic source died (lasted over a year and I still actually get the occasional orders off this!) with my first ever £500+ day - not bad for my first time. Was burned by my sneaky traffic source failing (yes, I soon learned one traffic source isn't good and should not be relied upon!)..

Second business, I created in the software niche in the music industry - I enjoyed very much running this business and managed to outsource nearly everything in the end - monetised it well for 6 months and sold it a few weeks back now for $xx,xxx

Thought I'd be relaxed as I have a few months to think about what to do (I have already decided PPV!), but I miss my income stream and have been reading and reading up on PPV as I know it's a tough game - so, I haven't jumped in yet. Not the most technical guy in the world (especially with php etc!), but I am good at management and have a good drive to succeed (turning into a job application!)...

Stumbled across this forum this morning after debating whether to join IMGrind, Playbook etc - some cool knowledge here :)

Anyway, great forum...

Thanks,

Dan

2. ytz
  3. dancastro

dancastro Affiliate affiliate

4. blogdemanila

blogdemanila Affiliate affiliate

Hey Dan!

welcome to CPAFix.

There's a lot of CPA experts here so I think just post your question and the experts will answer it right away in no time ;)

Top Resources

banners