The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hey everybody! New to CPA/PPV but not IM...

dancastro

affiliate
Hey guys,

So a little background to myself:

UK guy... Been in IM for 2 years now - my first business was selling social media services and I did great off this until my traffic source died (lasted over a year and I still actually get the occasional orders off this!) with my first ever £500+ day - not bad for my first time. Was burned by my sneaky traffic source failing (yes, I soon learned one traffic source isn't good and should not be relied upon!)..

Second business, I created in the software niche in the music industry - I enjoyed very much running this business and managed to outsource nearly everything in the end - monetised it well for 6 months and sold it a few weeks back now for $xx,xxx

Thought I'd be relaxed as I have a few months to think about what to do (I have already decided PPV!), but I miss my income stream and have been reading and reading up on PPV as I know it's a tough game - so, I haven't jumped in yet. Not the most technical guy in the world (especially with php etc!), but I am good at management and have a good drive to succeed (turning into a job application!)...

Stumbled across this forum this morning after debating whether to join IMGrind, Playbook etc - some cool knowledge here :)

Anyway, great forum...

Thanks,

Dan

Hey Dan!

welcome to CPAFix.

There's a lot of CPA experts here so I think just post your question and the experts will answer it right away in no time ;)

banners
Back