The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

hey check out my website

None of the images work for me when in Firefox, I haven't checked in IE.

You also may want to do something about that background color because thats going to hurt many peoples eyes and just make them either click through or never return IMHO.

GlossyiceIris = GI
I think this is going to be a waste of everyones time.

what..??? i dont get you guys..... what GI? yes thats right its Glossyice Iris thats what it stands fo.... and duke yes im a real peson.... :confused:

I asked what you wanted, also trying to be helpful. Did you come here for any reason in particular? Would you mind telling us what it is?

Pentarix said:
I asked what you wanted, also trying to be helpful. Did you come here for any reason in particular? Would you mind telling us what it is?
ahhhhhhhhhhhh..... what the hell............ :) i dont want anythin.... and your not helpin me you know..... :mad: so dont act like you are.... if you want to help me then be nice! relax and smile always, im laidback you know. i didnt come hea fo any reason. yeah fo 1 reason.

<---- Removed for double posting ---->

You don't need to pad your post count in one day. Please edit your previous post if you have something to say.

Thanks.

When one url is showing up too often we are nearing the spam realm that is why url do not show up as links in threads that are prone to spaming. This (and other forums) are really for people to interact, if their business comes into the conversation naturally good, but if the main aim is just to drop links to their website at every possible opportunity without real interest in the forum then we have crossed the line between participating in a forum and spaming a forum

This is exactly why I posted questions yesterday trying to figure out what spamming is. Now after I've already did it, I am told what it is. Oh well. Nothing I can do now. I asked yesterday and was told I can have as many signature links as I want so I thought I could leave my URL as my signature. You can tell by the posts that I made that I am reading these posts made by others because I am trying to learn and this forum is very informative. This is by far the best forum I have found as far as talking to others about URLs, domains, websites, etc. I'm not just replying to others posts just to leave my signature.

asuperstar

banners
Back