The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hey all

rob19

affiliate
Just thought that I'd say G'day. ;)

A little about me: Well first off I joined this forum today! Have been working full time as an internet marketer for some time now, almost a year! Time flies! The best part about all of that is being home with my family and having the time to do what ever I want!

Have been involved with a gazillion different things, most of which were duds! But I'm onto some fun things now that allow me to work from home.

Anyways, would love to chat.

Rob....

Welcome to 5 Star, Rob.

Thanks for joining.

You are right about being able to work from home as one of the big rewards.

I think you will like it here. This is a friendly community and the members are very helpful. We also have a number of members from Australia.

You can chat by participating in our discussions whenever you want.

Hey Rob,

Welcome to 5 Star. Good to hear you've made the break and are working from home. Hope we can help you as you learn to grow your business.

Hi Rob.

Hi Rob,
Pleased to meet ya. I'm Beric and like you just joined up today myself. I have been around the 'net for a couple of years myself and from what you have said about your experience there, we seem to have some things in common re 'duds'. I sure have learnt some expensive lessons.

The internet is so ever-changing though, that one is practically always in a "learning" mode. Hopefully here, we can be better off from sharing experiences and advice. Looking forward to interacting with you and the guys here.

By the way, I'm from way over in Trinidad, W.I. The internet makes it a 'small' world huh?

Beric :)

welcome to all

Hello! Its amazing site can be found here. As you go with the discussions you will be enriched you knowledge and totally get clarifications about the things you want to know. It?s really my great pleasure to know this site since I am adventurous woman I experienced and explored some places even I can?t actually gone there. You can visit here too!

banners
Back