The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Here's another one

S

Shirley

Newbie that is. :)

I've been lurking here for a couple days now. This looks like a very helpful forum. Looks very newbie (to affiliate marketing) friendly.

I'm so new to all of this I don't even have a web site yet. I want to start with my own domain and then ad a blog asap.

I'm looking forward to meeting all of you.

Happy marketing,

Shirley

Hi Shirley,

Welcome to our 5 Star Community. Thanks for joining us.

Hope we can help you get started in the right direction. Read all the stickies in the newbie forum, then the stickies in the niche forum. Then ask questions when you have any. We're happy to help.

Thank you Linda. I've read a lot of the stickies but decided to give it a break. I'm in information overload atm. I'm having a hard time staying focused. Right now all I want to do is get a domain and put up a web site. Problem is I need to think up a domain name and doing keyword research is confusing to say the least.

Anyway yes I will get back to reading the stickies. I've read so much stuff I'm thinking I need to stick to just one task at a time and one resource at a time if that makes sense. This forum looks like a good resource to me so looks like you'll see me around for awhile.

Thank you again for the warm welcome.

You are smart to be intent on focusing on one thing at a time.
Lack of focus is one of the biggest reasons for lack of success in this business.

It's normal to feel overwhelmed too and eventually you'll get to the point
where the ah-ha light turns on. :p

Hi, Shirley

Just like you I'm also a newbie here. Have just signed up, actually.
Looking forward exchanging good resource of info with you, guys.

Cheers,

Chyneclicks

Hi Shirley,

Very nice to connect with you! If you have any questions on your affiliate marketing quest, please feel free to ask. We are all here to help.

MI
Back