The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help Xhan get her grove back

temi

affiliate
Creative people have a period of low creativity at times, writers call it writers block, don't know what web designer/Developers equivalent is called.... xhan , seem to be going through such patch at the moment

Please make sensible suggestion that could help xhan get her inspiration/motivation back so that she can get cracking on her projects again.

Thanks

Inspiration comes in many forms... I received this link that made me smile. It is a list of quotes from famous people about life. Sit back and enjoy three minutes of happiness.
wink.gif

Great Quote Movie

whoa.gif

If you enjoyed it let me know here. If not keep it to yourself... just kidding.

Nice and Excellent quotes really refreshes the full soul and gives a new way of doing the things.

thanks KDC for the quotes!! :)

Sometimes taking a break for a couple of days doing something totally differant or pack a bag and go for a very long walk can kick start you again.But forget about the project that you had been working on and as and when the mind is refreshed it will start to flow again.

At the moment i am trying to get some inspiration/motivation on doing the gardening so i am off for a long walk myself :rofl:

Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking. Xhan you are brave and fortune favors brave.

The same rule goes with brain.. there is nothing called a 'block" all one need a sound sleep, movie or some fun and get back to work :D

MI
Back