The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Help with Purchasing Site Build It

Andre09

affiliate
Hi, I'm about to purchase site build it, but while researching it I have come across a lot of different referral websites, each with different benefits of buying from their site. I was wondering if anyone knows a good referral site where the benefits will actually help. I was also curious if anyone knew a place in which I could possibly get Site Build It cheaper than $300 (besides the 5 pillar program).

Thanks, any advice would be appreciated.

Andre09, keep in mind when people are trying to sell something to you they are going to say all types of things and make all types of promises and offers to try to get you to do business with them rather than with someone else or going directly to the source to make your purchase.

A reminder to members. Do not under any circumstance post your referral link. It is against the rules.

Also remember it is against the rules to contact members by private message attempting to get them to buy from you. We take Private Message (PM) abuse very seriously and it can result in your immediate banning without warning.

If you have any helpful information please post it but do not try make a Site Build It sale for yourself.

Unless a SBIer has a 2-for-1 special going (we get to offer those once a year on our anniversaries), $299 is the cost. Well worth every penny. All offers for additional ebooks or whatever you're finding is an individual offer and not anything from SBI.

Whatever you find, go for it. ;)

I see. I'm very eager to get it right away, so I'd rather not wait for the anniversary. I have been reading the e books of this particular SIB referral site that actually has a forum and other extras. I suppose I will just go with that site. Thanks for your help =)

One last question. I was wondering what exactly determines what sites result in the first pages of a google search. Is it amount of visitors? Back links? I'm curious, since I noticed alot of sites that purposely name their sites on commonly mistyped keywords, like a site about "affilate" or "affilite" instead of "affiliate". I think this is an interesting strategy, and probably gets them much more traffic instead of competeing with other sites for the front page of search engines.

Quality, one-way backlinks, keyword density and a few other things. You won't have to barely even pay attention to the how or why with SBI. WOOT!

banners
Back