The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help With Converting Hits Into User Registrations

kaymeis

Hi I need a little help. I promote a forex platform on my forex blog. All I have to do is get visitors to open forex trading accounts on the platform. I've been averaging roughly 1000-2000 hits in my analytics since February.
I've also had two leads which turned out to be false. My problem is converting these hits into user registrations.How do I solve that?

Thanx in advance

I dont know about people not trusting the platform I'm promoting.But I do know the platform is licensed. It comes highly recommended by several forex review sites.

Make sure you are advertising to the right people, maybe a lot of people who arrive are looking for some forex-related information but they are not looking to register to a forex platform.

Any tips on how to advertise to the right people?

That's fairly straightforward - if you use Adwords PPC, pick keywords that are relevant to your product, BUT (this is important) attract visitors who are already further down the purchasing/decision tree. You don't want tyre-kickers that don't end up in conversions. Keyword examples:

- What is forex (related, but no good as you will attract the wrong crowd which ends in low conversions)
- best forex trading platform (much better as the customer is further up the decision tree and more likely to sign up)

Same goes for Facebook PPC. You want to target people who have money and might already have traded or invested in the past to ensure you get a high conversion rate and attract people who are likely to sign up.

The devil is all in the detail ;)
Nick

banners
Back