The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Help with affiliate article marketing

nattayb

affiliate
Hi I was wondering if you all could sum up or add to my current knowledge of article submission for use as affiliate marketing. Currently I have written around 10 articles about different click bank products, I am a very good writer and I believe they are well written. How do I want to go about submitting them? I have read a lot of different ideas and my plan is to using a submitter service to submit all my articles to tons of different directories. Is this enough to start?

There was actually a pretty good thread on Digital Point about this guy who went hard at article marketing for a month.

Clickbank article marketing journal

Mind you, I think you would make a lot more conversions by finding a good affiliate program that WASN'T clickbank, but that's just my opinion cos most affiliate programs I am with convert way better than any clickbank product I have ever promoted.

The short of it is though, that you have to write a LOT of articles every day and have the motivation to keep that up for a month before you even make your first conversion.

It all comes down to how bad you want it.

Also, I would use either isnare or ArticleMarketer.com to submit articles rather than just ezinearticles.

banners
Back