The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help with AdCash/Voluum integration

ltd79

affiliate
Hey,

So I'm trying to add a new traffic source into Voluum, and it should be easy but I'm starting to lose my shirt over it. I'm still learning how to track so just need a little bit of help...and I'm sure it's easy to do.

I did try to talk to Adcash but they said they don't deal with 3rd party tracking and gave me a few links which made me more confused.

I'll try not to confuse anyone lol, but please tell me if I am doing anything wrong, here goes..

I go into Adcash and create a new postback pixel. I select 'Action' (not sure what this does) under the 'Event type' then I can see my postback URL which looks something like this:
blah. com/et/event.php?type=Action&advertiser=62262&cid=CLICK_ID

Then I go to Voluum, this is where my brain turns to mush.

I create a traffic source and name it, then I paste the URL above in the 'Traffic source postback URL' box. Now I rename cid=CLICK_ID to cid={externalid} I also add the tokens to the boxes below. See image.

i.imgur .com/vXE7YZN.png (remove space, sorry I can't post images)

Is everything correct so far?

If I add zone ID to track what zone they came from, do I need to add these to the end of URL or just as tokens in the boxes above? Or do these tokens get put on another link (at end of final campaign URL?)

Am I overthinking or do I just need the 1 token (externalid) for this postback URL?

I really appreciate if anyone can help. Thanks!

banners
Back