The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help Needed - Cheap Affiliate Networks

barnes529

Hi Guys,

Can you please help me about cheap affiliate networks. if you have any, please give me some cheap affiliate networks.

I know about shareasale, but it is expensive. There is a one time set up fee for $550,We also need to pay a deposit of $100.

please provide some cheap affiliates (lesser setup fee than Shareasale)

Cheers,
Barnes.

barnes529, the cheapest one I can think of that has been around for a long time is CyberBounty CyberBounty.com Video Affiliate Network They have no setup costs or monthly fees. They have been in business since 1998.
No Setup Costs/Monthly Fees

Setting up a campaign is easy, just provide us with all the required media as per the self explanatory document which we provide to you and we'll add your campaign to our system the same day!. Once your campaign is up and running you only pay for results, whether that be a revenue share or cost per acquisition, with no ongoing monthly costs.
However they only handle Health and Beauty, Insurance, Education, Automotive, Financial, Freebies and Free Trials.

Thanks for quick help Larwee,

your suggested affiliate is not related to my business.

Can you please provide any other affiliates, which are having setup fee less than $100.

Thanks in Advance.

My feeling is that if you want to be successful you go where the successful affiliates are. In affiliate marketing, as in life, you tend to get what you pay for. A good network provides lots of value and many affiliates would be reluctant to work with a merchant that was not prepared to invest more than $100 in setting up a program.

Sharesale is the best and lowest cost good affiliate network I know. I don't know of anything less than I could recommend.

banners
Back