The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help me with wasted amazon traffic!

gregor100

affiliate
Basically I have a site that gets 2k+ hits per month and looks amazing, is SEO optimised, is ranked 1 in google for it's keyword but there is one major problem...

99.9% of my traffic is from india. This is fine and it's what I wanted... however...

The product I am selling is ONLY available on US amazon for some reason. indian amazon doesn't have it.

I never really thought about that before I jumped in and set everything up, created hundreds of quality backlinks etc and got it ranked number one in google! Typical me jumping in head first.

This is by far my site with the most traffic but I cant utilise it at all because amazon india sucks major ass.

Is there anything I can about this? Will amazon us ship to india and I just need to say that? Can I contact amazon and ask them to supply it on indian amazon? Or is this a hard lesson i have to just learn and move on from..?

Cheers!

I'm not sure about India but I live in Australia and in my experience a tonne of products on the US Amazon simply can't be ordered here... for whatever reason. And even the ones that can be shipped will often have a really high shipping price. So maybe Amazon just isn't ideal for international traffic.

Have you tried looking for other affiliate programs (maybe even Indian ones) that have your product or are there none out there?

Or alternatively have you tried some adsense on the site?

Last edited:
MI
Back