The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

help me sign up adworkmedia

thangkkkkkk

affiliate
hello every body, i am a newbie in cpafix
today i have a question
how can i sign up in adwork media network ?
i was sent email to it but it is do not approve my account
thanks every body

AWM don't approve every second application, You need explain your traffic strategy and contact Denis v. on AIM, He can approve your application.

Try adding awmdennis in Skype he is my AM try to Explain to him how will you going to promote those offers and big + if you have your own domain

I've emailed the guys this thread - but not everyone WILL be approved - although they are great guys so lets see!

I try to tell this anyone who tries to get into any network. find out their contact information and not only send them an email with your promotional methods as well as any relevant experience you have

On the Flip side, however, CPA Networks like working with newbies because they can help guide them and instill good habits in their work flow. don't think because you have no experience or references that you cannot get into networks. We just want to see that you are up front and honest in what you are doing or what to do. Once this is established there is a layer of trust that is formed.

The takeaway:

Be honest in everything you do and say, because trust can be built but is broken very easily and networks talk to each other.

MI
Back