The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Help Me....Help You

jackball11550

affiliate
Hey everyone, I am new here, I just posted on the "introduce you" page. I am looking for some help. I just overhauled my terrible affiliate site a couple of weeks ago. I have been doing pretty well since. I added a forum, not a competing type, but one to create traffic, lots of categories, and things. I am former active duty military, and I have a place for military moms and wives to go to post as well. I am wondering what the interest level would be if I added a section where you could join the forum, and post links to your affiliate programs, and maybe make a few posts to help me get the forum moving. I am not looking for people to spam me, but to help you promote your sites, and you will help me by joining the forum. I am new as I said, and if this is out of bounds here I apologize, but I see it as a way to work together. I know the competition is tough, but finding a place to add links can be as well. Comment, email me, or message me with any feedback. I will not post my site here, but I can email you the link if you are interested.

MI
Back