“Adsterra”/ “CPA
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Help me friends....

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by IM Rookie, Jun 8, 2017.

1. IM Rookie

IM Rookie Affiliate affiliate

after reading lots of posts in this forum i finally decided to promote some nutra offers through market health ad networks via bing ads as i have their coupons.
    i have some questions like am allowed to direct link to the offer page by bing or should i have to make a landing page .

2. Voluum
  3. Ana_AdCombo

Ana_AdCombo Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hi! I think it will be better if you will create your own lp, because, when you promote through Affiliate link you can have problem that search systems will block network's domain and then you should use domain parking. But the biggest problem is content - it is hard for networks to create a page that all systems will approve. So, it will be better if you create your own page + unique content is highly valued, or rewrite lp of network

Anastasia AdCombo and game333 like this.
  4. Jackkk

Jackkk Guest

Hi. I joined today. :)

5. Jackkk

Jackkk Guest

Thank you for your valuable sharing

6. Affmy

Affmy Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

You can make your own LP or use ours in Affmy

Screenshot - 14_06 003.png

7. Anddrew

Anddrew Affiliate affiliate

The landing pages are very efficient in this case, but you have to find out more about the way of promoting them. Better to use different kinds of landing pages.

8. game333

game333 Moderator moderator affiliate

Although Bing promoting affiliation program, but it's up to their mood to suspend your account, so it's better to make a landing page.

9. Mia.lasermedia

Mia.lasermedia Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Better to make your unique landing page, i can help you with nutra if you're interested in this vertical.

MI