“mobile”/ banners
  1. SEO Webinar Replay.

How to make money with SEO and affiliate marketing. (with FREE traffic).
    Watch Now!
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HELP! I have no idea where to start!!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click' started by gavin1993, Feb 6, 2013.

1. gavin1993

gavin1993 Affiliate affiliate

Hi everyone!

I am completely new to CPA marketing. I have read through the guide and I have an understanding of it and I have decided I want to promote my first campaign through PPC. I have been accepted into a couple of networks. The one I am going to use is w-wnetwork. I have chosen an offer and decided what keywords I want to use. The problem is I don't know hot to post the link on 7search. When I click on the offer it comes up with a page of stuff I don't understand, is there a URL I copy and paste or something to post it on 7 search or is there some other way I go about this?

2. cpalife
  3. smilodon

smilodon Affiliate affiliate

Ask your AM to show you how to get your affiliate links from offers. I don't work with wnetwork so can't help you with that :(.

Btw, all networks I tried so far had a faq, and so does 7Search, and I find their interface straightforward. It pays to be patient in this game ;). But do ask specific questions if you need help.

4. Freddy63

Freddy63 Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

There's definitely a link and it shouldn't be that hard to find. If you post a screenshot or something, may be we can help
    Sent from my T8788 using Board Express

Top Resources

MI