The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[HELP] How To Write Killer Subject Line

Joshua Connolly

affiliate
I am on MMO niche and my opening rates is too low it's about 1.35%. I didn't figure out which subject line good fit to increase my open rates. I usually copy the email swipe and use it to my autoresponder. I am looking for your suggestion. Thank you.

Mention the first name in subject line. It works great. If you are using autoresponder then you can use their built-in integrations.

Mention the first name in subject line. It works great. If you are using autoresponder then you can use their built-in integrations.

For the amount of email I get everyday that I do not open, when I see my name written in the title of the email, I immediatly zoom in by reflex.

Even if I do not open that email, I at least read the title and I look at whom sent it.

You will draw the attention with that trick. The rest is to write a compelling title next to that name.

I will also add this:

1. If your link in the email lead to a landing page that is useful you will build more trust and your readers will like you more.
  2. If you send useful information in your email, your readers will open your email more and like you more.

When I know I will read or can read or have read something useful, I open that email to see if there is anything new or to know what the sender is selling or promoting.

I buy from people who help me or people I like.

You can start with a small authority site that is useful and try to establish trust and engagement with your readers. Or do that on social media.

As you are MMO niche I strongly suggest you mention dollar( like earn 50$ today) or if you have some good job offer then use "Hired Now" will tremendously increase your open rates. Best of luck.

Here is mine common subject lines.

"Company" Sales & Marketing Monthly Newsletter

Company" Newsletter – January 2011: "Teaser Subject/Topic"

[Webinar]: N Tips to Improve Email Responses

"Company" Webinar: Case Studies – Join Us Feb 15

"Webinar Topic" – Webinar Slides Available

Exciting Update from "Company" –

Reminder: Storage Survey – Your Input

Invitation – Breakfast on "Topic"

If you are using GetResponse try to set up action based AutoResponder will help you to know which email drives first. Suppose some people are like to earn money online doing surveys then set up an action based autoresponder where if anyone open surveys email then he only gets surveys related emails. The subject line also important but find out what your subscriber want to see in their inbox as well.

Keep your email subject line short and simple. Don’t let your subject line exceed more than 50 characters. Write in a friendly tone, make your audience feel special. Always do A/B testing of your email subject line.

As you are on MMO niche I strongly suggest you start with some amount of money. Like, earn $5 in 10 min. But don't dilute your subject like too unreal. For example: earn 5000$ in 10 min.

Here are some guaranteed openers

"Jesus"

"14 balls to the wall methods to bank deep"

"Top secrets of the affiliate marketing pros revealed"

"5 ways you are sabotaging your online income"

Just make sure your content delivers on par with your subject line

Last edited:
banners
Back