The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Help getting started

tbay2005

affiliate
Trying to give am another go. Been away from it for a while.

I have asked questions around the net but always get smart *** comments. I find that this is one of if not the best site for people helping out each other.

Lets say I wanted to market a musician. How should I go about doing it? Can anyone show me a site that could give me some ideas on how to do it?

I have tried and tried but have failed or made only one or two sales.

I really can't afford much, kind of wanted to try to make a second income from am and if it works try harder to maybe even make it my main source of income.

Thanks for any help.

Lets say I wanted to market a musician. How should I go about doing it? Can anyone show me a site that could give me some ideas on how to do it?

You could build a fan site or blog and sell their music and tickets to their concerts. You could look at some other fan sites and see how they do it. Does not seem like it would be that profitable but that's all I can think of right off hand for a musician site.

I'm not sure what you mean by "market a musician" exactly. Is this a specific (new) musician or band you are trying to promote? Or are you trying to do this in some sort of affiliate arrangement?

It's a popular musician that does not really have that many sites. When I said market I meant selling as an affiliate, guess I should have been more specific.

Thanks for the help sp far.

Since it's a popular musician, his name will already be well known. You should consider putting up a site or blog and optimizing it for his/her name and his genre

What I (and by I... I mean my better half) have done is created a blog based around the niche or genre of music. While you can definitely focus on the band/musician as much as you want, you will also reach out to people who would like other, similar, music.

So while she has her favorites... she talks about most in her favorite genre.

market a musician? Maybe you can market there cd's and recieve a cut of all sales. I'd seriously look into clickbank, marketing webhosts, research things that are highly in demand with low competition and see what's making some money for you!

My neighbor is a musician and he has been able to gather over a thousand friends on Facebook - I'm sure that has helped his exposure a lot just by getting his name and photo out on Facebook - so maybe the social media route is a way to go...

banners
Back