The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Help for a n00b?

sam93

I'm want to start making some real money with CPA, last month I made $1500 with FileIce and although that's a lot for me I want to begin earning $3000+ per month with CPA.

Do you guys have any advice on whether to go for content locking or promote actual offers?

Also another question I have is how do you get people to like your facebook pages? I always see people saying they make their money from social pages, how?! lol

Thanks in advance guys.

Since you're already a success in content locking, Stick to it and scale it up. There's no magic bullet in case you're looking for one.

Since you're already a success in content locking, Stick to it and scale it up. There's no magic bullet in case you're looking for one.

Thanks, I think I'll probably continue with content locking in the main part. I will try some promotion of offers too.

wow buddy that's a good start. i'm in fileice too and i'm only earning like 100$ per month (sucks my niche). tanim is right, you should stick to it and continue to that instead of switching to cpa. content locking is a good start for newbie's,

Maybe explain a little what you did to get this first payment - and we can help you scale up or flip it to earn more....

I'm want to start making some real money with CPA, last month I made $1500 with FileIce and although that's a lot for me I want to begin earning $3000+ per month with CPA.

Do you guys have any advice on whether to go for content locking or promote actual offers?

Also another question I have is how do you get people to like your facebook pages? I always see people saying they make their money from social pages, how?! lol

Thanks in advance guys.

From personal Experience its always best to stick with what you know. The others above are giving you solid advice.

Affiliates ask me all the time how to make more money or what method I think works best. The answer I always give them is the best method is the method that is easy for you. Its the method that you can do with you eyes closed. Many times people in this business think that if their method is easy to them its not a big money maker and this is so far from the case. Take what you do best and scale it up.

Send us more details as to how your making this past money and im sure we can give you some quick and easy ideas on how to make more doing what you are already doing. I hope this was somewhat helpful.

MI
Back