The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Help creating opt-in page

rickjacksonqld

affiliate
Hello everyone,
I'm a new member as of minutes ago and very excited to have found you all here.

I'm completely new to this business and am looking for help with creating an opt-in page, specifically how to require an email address before a visitor can access my offer. I am hoping to do this as a single opt-in, rather than double opt-in. I am not familiar with writing code and am attempting to create it on a Wix HTML5 site. Every dollar counts at this moment so am attempting to do as much as I can without outsourcing.

I would be so very grateful for any kind of help with this.

Thanks

Rick

Last edited:
Hmm i know some software that can get you set up with landing pages in minutes... try lead pages or unbounce.... but since i know money is a factor i say look for wordpress, landing page creators, there should be some for free.... note you do need a domain and a email marketing solution. which costs some money

There are some plug ins that will force a user to enter their email address before accessing a page. one is called opt in links. this works pretty well and i use it on some of my pages, even though I dont have as much time to work on my blogs. I would make sure you are offering something of real value rather than just trying to get emails before sending someone to a random landing page.

Check your email from Affiliatefix today. They sent out a great opt-in landing page with instructions on how to edit it. I suppose that message could have been in an auto-responder sequence, and I'm
simply just getting it today...but...nonetheless, it's an awesome page;)

If it's in a sequence, you may have already got it...if that's the case perhaps check your past emails from Affiliatefix.

Hello Rick!

You can use Dreamweaver to create capture pages & pretty much to create anything you want with high quality. Although you have to pay, no doubt there are "Free" ways to get it through sites like kickass.to

You'll need an incentive or a "bribe" though, in order to get someone to actually give up their email address to you.

If you don't have anything, you should create something... ANYTHING!

However, if you can't be bothered doing that, simply look for an offer within your niche & use that as the incentive. Here's what I mean...

Most products/offers will have some kind of free video on their sales page. You could leverage that & use that as an incentive to get people to opt in. Bad ass thing about creating your own capture page when doing it this way,is you stand head & shoulders above the competition because everyone else promotes the same old capture pages & messages etc.

Hope that helps.

Good luck!

banners
Back