The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Help! Airpush showing only 1 or 2 conversions (Adsbridge showing more)

Ron_Nerolinks

affiliate
Anyone come across this problem before:

Both Adsbridge and my advertiser (Bidderplace) are showing all of my conversions, but Airpush is only showing a few. With my current campaign (I only left one there on a low bid until I fix this issue) Airpush shows 1 or 2 in a week as opposed to the 10 - 20 that are happening. Obviously it's impossible for me to optimize like this.

Steps taken:
I have an email thread with Airpush support going on for about a month and no one can figure it out, but they are seeing that my conversion guids are too short (28 characters as opposed to 32 that Airpush usually use). That still doesn't explain why a few conversions are going through.

I have verified my post back url with both Adsbridge and Airpush and it's correct.

Any ideas or assistance would be greatly appreciated :)
I have a skype call with Airpush tomorrow.

Thanks!

Well, this doesn't sound good. I can't even begin to guess what the real issue is, since you've confirmed that you have your tracking set up properly.

I think that Skype call you're going to have with AirPush is very necessary. I would also stop running campaigns until it gets working right, otherwise you could be throwing your money away by paying for advertising and not getting credit for your conversions.

Maybe someone else who has had this experience will jump in here.

Meanwhile, good luck and let us know how you make out.

Edit: Are you sure that your landing page code is clean (no redirects)? Just thought of that.

Thanks @azgold!
The weird thing is that we're getting the conversions and are getting paid for them... it's only Airpush that isn't showing them. Our traffic is clean in-app traffic, no redirects.

Hopefully my call with them will solve it, I'll post any updates here :)

Thanks @azgold!
The weird thing is that we're getting the conversions and are getting paid for them... it's only Airpush that isn't showing them. Our traffic is clean in-app traffic, no redirects.

Hopefully my call with them will solve it, I'll post any updates here :)
Can you whitelist placements on Airpush? last time i tested them you couldn't which is BS because theres lots of garbage traffic there.

banners
Back