The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Helloooooo from the NorthFresh! (Oregon)

dencha

affiliate
Hi everyone!

Found this forum through my Tapatalk app and noticed the great discussion regard promoting CPA offers, especially the case-studies! :D

CPA seems like a great way to earn some extra cash, I'm getting married in 10 months and could use as much extra income as possible because freakin' weddings are EXPENSIVVVVVE! :(

Well, see you guys around! :cool:

-dencha

Dencha

Congrats on the wedding. They don't HAVE to be expensive. lol I got married in Vegas and it was a blast, we had decided to do it hangover style! Besides that, i is good to have you here. I love talking to new affiliates because they seem to have the best ideas because their eyes are fresh. CPA is the way to go in my opinion because it is very versatile in what you can do. Gaining an extra source of income is great when you already have a job, but once you get the point you are making more then you were, depending on your job of course, you can make the transition from part time to full time,. Some people do it part time which is a great idea to because it leverages against some slow periods that may happen.

Joe
OperationOffers

Thanks for insight Joe!

It would be nice if I can replace my current income. My pay is nice & my job isn't "hard" but working 12hr shift on nights for the past 7 years is taking its toll!

MI
Back