The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello

cablingacc

affiliate
Hi everyone! Happy new year! My name is Phil, and it's one of my resolutions to become more involved with my affiliate work. Five star was recommended to me as a place to help me take my work to the next level. I was told that there is enough info here to keep me busy for months to come, so it's time to start reading and posting. I'll see everyone on the boards.

Hey Phil,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. I'm from the SD area too. :)

Glad your friend recommended us and you really could read tips here for months.

So read enough that the light starts to turn on, then it's time to start getting busy and learn as you go. Mistakes will be your best teacher in this biz but we're here to help you along the way. Any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to the forum cablingacc. This really is a great forum. Tons of good reading. Good luck in your affiliate business.

Hi everyone! Happy new year! My name is Phil, and it's one of my resolutions to become more involved with my affiliate work. Five star was recommended to me as a place to help me take my work to the next level. I was told that there is enough info here to keep me busy for months to come, so it's time to start reading and posting. I'll see everyone on the boards.

Hi Phil and welcome. Glad to see that you are taking your new years resolution seriously. You have indeed come to the right place to take your interests to the next level. Help yourself by looking around and don't be shy to ask a few relevant questions. Take care and al the best.

banners
Back