The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Hello

scottyrose

affiliate
Hey what's up man. My name is Scott. I've got a couple years experience doing internet marketing. I got in to it on accident while writing a text book for a class I was creating when I saw my old Brazillian Jiu Jitsu instructor from the east coast (I live in California now) giving a presentation on stage in a suit and tie instead of in a gi like I was expecting.

When I first met him he was struggling, living in his mom's house and driving a busted up hoopty. Turns out he went from -$57k in debt to earning over $1.8 million the next year and now makes a million or two a month online after hearing about and getting in to direct and internet marketing. I managed to make about $100k my first year until the market became over saturated and I got burned out in the niche I was focusing on but now I'm back full time until I make this work. I'm plugged in to a good network of super affiliates and know I'm about crush this.

I'll do my best to stop by and contribute to the forum. Looks like lots of great info. It takes time but definitely seems doable this thing. Good luck everyone and God be with you. L8r...

Welcome, Scott! Sounds like you already have a great knowledge and network base. Hope you'll have a chance to do a guide or follow along or two.

banners
Back