The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Gurby Bulo

affiliate
Hi I am Gurby Bulo is the founder of Social Media Gids and host of @SMG Hangout. With his virtual team, they follow the latest social media developments closely because they like it ;-) and to provide you within your industry with the latest trends and the right tools in the social media market.
Socialmediagids.com - Gurby_SMG_in_hands.png

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Gurby!

We love having new businesses join us! Please note though, that you cannot promote, recruit or solicit to our members until you apply and get accepted as a verified vendor in our official Resources section. This is not optional.

You can learn more here: Official - How To Get Your Resource Listed | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

* Please pay special attention to the list of criteria below the video and the requirements document (read it!) that I'm attaching to this post and ensure that you have all of the minimum requirements in place before submitting *

The official resource listing is a really good thing. It gives you an increased trust factor and exposure to 112,000+ members.

It's fast, free and easy to apply but don't hesitate to let me know if you need help with your application.

Enjoy the forums, Gurby. :)

Attachments

• Vendor Requirements v5.pdf
    123.6 KB · Views: 3
banners
Back