The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Seth Adams

affiliate
Hello, my name is Seth Adams. I am new to this forum, I have a goal to create a passive income within a few weeks. If you anyone has a few suggestions please let me know. Anyways I am a 27-year-old man with two kids and my 9 to 5 just isn't cutting it anymore. See I have been living pay check to pay check hardly even making it.

I lost my girlfriend because of the stress and I went from a full-time dad to a weekend dad. Although all that happened I can't let it get to me. So I lost my job and I've been pursuing my own marketing business for about a year now. I made some money by freelancing but not enough to change my life. So I found this forum and joined in hopes to meet some like-minded people.

I heard this is a great place to meet Marketers and learn something you cant find anywhere else. So I do have the gut feeling that this is the start of something great.

WELCOME ...
thumbsup.png

I have a goal to create a passive income within a few weeks.
Rome wasn't built in a day -- give yourself some time ...

Welcome Seth Adams to affiliatefix.

First thing first, do not post any survey in a intro thread.

It so appears, that your life seems on a super fast train but not the business. Probably you have to focus your youthful energy and speed towards your work. Probably this is a time for you to pause , learn from past create a new one , plan towards the goal and move.

Best wishes and keep us posted.

MI
Back