“Adsterra”/ “AdsKeeper”/
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Seth Adams, Jun 3, 2018.

1. Seth Adams

Seth Adams Affiliate affiliate

Hello, my name is Seth Adams. I am new to this forum, I have a goal to create a passive income within a few weeks. If you anyone has a few suggestions please let me know. Anyways I am a 27-year-old man with two kids and my 9 to 5 just isn't cutting it anymore. See I have been living pay check to pay check hardly even making it.

I lost my girlfriend because of the stress and I went from a full-time dad to a weekend dad. Although all that happened I can't let it get to me. So I lost my job and I've been pursuing my own marketing business for about a year now. I made some money by freelancing but not enough to change my life. So I found this forum and joined in hopes to meet some like-minded people.

I heard this is a great place to meet Marketers and learn something you cant find anywhere else. So I do have the gut feeling that this is the start of something great.

blog kuis likes this.
  2. Voluum
  3. Graybeard

Graybeard Well-Known Member affiliate

WELCOME ...[​IMG]

Rome wasn't built in a day -- give yourself some time ...

VirtualGlobalPhone likes this.
  4. blog kuis

blog kuis Affiliate affiliate

hello brother...succsess for you

5. VirtualGlobalPhone

VirtualGlobalPhone Service Manager Service Manager affiliate

Welcome Seth Adams to affiliatefix.

First thing first, do not post any survey in a intro thread.

It so appears, that your life seems on a super fast train but not the business. Probably you have to focus your youthful energy and speed towards your work. Probably this is a time for you to pause , learn from past create a new one , plan towards the goal and move.

Best wishes and keep us posted.

6. Eve Jones

Eve Jones Affiliate affiliate

You need to decide in what direction you want to move and you can remove your hurdles with efforts.

7. Certified
    xlovecash

xlovecash Well-Known Member Certified Vendor Affiliate Manager affiliate

welcome to affiliate fix @Seth Adams, I really hope you promote adult content. If life gives you lemons, seek sugar and water.

MI