The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello

tbone

affiliate
Hey guys I'm glad to be joining the dojo. I currently have a full-time job doing ppc (adwords, facebook and bing) for a company in the education space and absolutely I love it. I was an accountant but decided to quit my accounting job to try to get a job in ppc. Fortunately, after working one year with a really good ppc guy I was able to land my current job. In my job I spend $400,000 per month in PPC. Mostly from Adwords, but a significant portion from facebook too. If you need any help with these three networks don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'd be glad to help. Outside of my job, I'm starting to do make some decent money online, but quite enought yet replace my job's income, but I will be there soon. I make most my money from kindle and a niche site. I'm now starting to experiment with cpa, which is why I'm here. I'm starting to make money with cpa and want to learn more. Ok I'm gonna end it here. Look foward to working with ya'll.

Welcome man, would be AMAZING to see some guides and tips from you on PPC.

Skype?

Welcome man, would be AMAZING to see some guides and tips from you on PPC.

Skype?

Thanks K. I will try to put out some ppc stuff when I have time. I'm just crazy swamped right now. My skype is tyrone.chiu

MI
Back