The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Ya'll From Ohio

Boomboom

affiliate
Just a quick hello to Introduce myself, Looking forward to learning some new info and making lots of money ohh and making some new friends :p

Hello Everyone!!

Hey BoomBoom,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you want to make friends as well as money cuz I think we can help you do a little of both. We have lots of info and some very cool and helpful members. So welcome aboard!

Hi Linda and Thank you,

I seem to be missing the mark here. I'm pretty new to affiliate marketing and added one of my affiliates in my signature is this allowed? If not I'll remove, as I've been reading thru some of the posts and it eems as though I'm missing something, newbie on board :confused: Can you steer me in the right direction? and Thank you for the warm welcome

I seem to be missing the mark here. I'm pretty new to affiliate marketing and added one of my affiliates in my signature is this allowed?

Affiliate links in your sig are fine. You just can't have affiliate links or links to your own sites in any discussion threads. That forces people to focus on helping each other instead of just trying to sell each other stuff. :p

Thank you so Much, I feel a bit overwhelmed there is so much info on the board here. I have been reading for hours and have learned a few things I already knew But my problem is I have to read and reread before it really sinks in, lol

I do much better on a step by step theory, this is how my husband taught me when teaching me design so until it is put right in front of me I just have to read things 50 times, lol

And to think I got straight A's in English, lol :D

Welcome to 5 Star, Boomboom.

Thanks for joining and thanks for introducing yourself.

You should be able to learn a lot of new things here and make some new friends since this is a friendly community. What you learn could help you make some money.

In addition to reading you can always ask questions. Our members are knowledgeable and very helpful.

banners
Back