The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello to all of 5 STAR, that's Udo from Durban,

Udo

I'm looking for quite a while to find a really good forum, where I can learn from and give some input as well.
I'm 52 years old and live in SA since 15 years now, born on Germany. Beginning of this year I lost me job (Sr.GM), because the company was sold and I decided not to sign a new contract. So, what to do now?:confused:
I already started about 7 years ago to check alternatives and maybe to find a way to make monay from home.
Beginning of this year I concentrated on Internet Marketing, or Affiliate Marketing. I read a lot and found out (in my own oppinion), there is a lot of **** out there and a lot of people are spending a lot of money. If you are in a situation like me, having no income, beeing desperate to find a way to survive and always get the same feeling that everyone is just trying to get your last bucks "THAT'S FRUSTRATING". At the moment I build up me own Webside to pass on my good and bad experience to other poeple, who are in the same position that I was a while ago (to help them from lossing everything and getting just confused about all the bad information and promises made in this field.) My goal is "make a living", I don't want to become a millionair and "do a fair business".

Tks for the opportunity to be a member.:D
All the best,
Udo:)

Welcome to 5 Star, Udo.

Thanks for joining and for posting a good introduction.

It looks as if you have found that really good forum you have been looking for, and you learn here as well as give your input.

You have a good attitude, which is very important. That should be very helpful to you in affiliate marketing.

I hope you will be participating in our discussions whenever you can. We are glad to have you as a member.

Hi Udo. From what I've read you are going to do fine if you keep that attitude. As Linda likes to say, there are a lot of sharks in this industry and you do not want to be swimming in the same waters...:eek: Remember, if you provide a legitimate service to those in need it will come back to you in a wonderful way. And as you were a Sr. GM, I'm sure you have the brains to put this all together and come up with something that will benefit all...:) Take care and all the best.

Hi Udo,

Welcome to 5 Star. I'm glad you found us.

I read a lot and found out (in my own oppinion), there is a lot of **** out there and a lot of people are spending a lot of money. If you are in a situation like me, having no income, beeing desperate to find a way to survive and always get the same feeling that everyone is just trying to get your last bucks "THAT'S FRUSTRATING".

You don't need to worry about that here. We have nothing to try to sell you and just offer lots of honest advice, that's for your benefit and not in any way to line our own pockets. We don't allow anyone to try to sell anything in our discussion forums either, so unless you got down to the marketplace looking to buy something, you won't even see any ads. We're just here to help.

Be sure to read all the stickies in the newbie forum and ask questions when you have any.

Thank you all for the nice WELCOME.

Yes, I learned it the hard way during the past years and I decided to do everything in my power to pass on my experience (good and bad), to prevent anyone else to do the same mistakes I did (and I'm sure a lot of you did too).
I'm sure that a lot of the "NEWBEES" act out of desperation to earn some money. We are all 'NEWBEES", because the market is changing at all time and all of us have to learn new things every day. If you decide to go tha way, making money online, it's like you start a business (a real business) and there is no way to rush things. It is easy to get overwealmed with information on the net, but "cool down" and keep your "head UP".

Thanks again
Udo

Welcome! And yes the important part is not to rush in. It takes time- good advice!

MI
Back