The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello there, Newbie here...

Manny-Mann

affiliate
Hello people, I am new to this so I dont know what to write here. well I have been reading about affiliate marketing for the longest, i have tried buying a few courses online but none of the worked. I thought maybe the best way to learn this, is by interacting with you guys that are making it happen. my dream and personal project is to see some results before the year is over, and like I said, I am new to this so I appreciate all the help I can get. thanks

Hi @Manny-Mann, welcome!
Do you concentrate on one particular vertical/niche/method and type of traffic? Or lots of irons in the fire?
clip_image001.png

You know, actually admitad company's imperative is to ‘bring up’ our publishers during the time of their work as affiliates in the admitad network. This is the reason why from the very beginning, right after a new publisher signed up to admitad, he is assigned a personal manager and our managers help him or her with integration in the system, then consult on how and where to place advertising materials on the chosen publisher’s web site to get more targeted traffic and higher conversions.
Have an interesting time here!
We can also have good conversations about CPA marketing, so just let me know what are you interested in this sphere
clip_image001.png
:)

Regards,

Alex from admitad

Welcome to the forum, Manny! You've landed in the right place, because all the people here will share their experience with you and help you succeed in your affiliate journey.
Even though I'm not a fan of unsolicited advice, I need to tell you this: you need to hustle and be patient. Those are the keywords. Results will come, but only after a lot of hustle, because Affiliate Marketing is crowded with smart and hardworking people.

Stand out of the crowd. Hustle! :D

Hello people, I am new to this so I dont know what to write here. well I have been reading about affiliate marketing for the longest, i have tried buying a few courses online but none of the worked. I thought maybe the best way to learn this, is by interacting with you guys that are making it happen. my dream and personal project is to see some results before the year is over, and like I said, I am new to this so I appreciate all the help I can get. thanks
Hi @Manny-Mann ,
Welcome to this amazing place to learn and share experience about affiliate.
Affiliate marketing is about never give up and be patience for right outcomes.

Hello Manny-Mann. Welcome to AffiliateFix Forum. You already got lots of recommendation. So read, learn and implement. Taking action is very important in this field, if you don't then collecting information is useless. best of luck.

Have a nice day :):affiliatefix:
regards
Soul

thanks a lot guys I am already on track I had a minor inconvinient and was out for a whie but I am back and will be sharing some success stories soon. good day and good luck to all of you!!!

MI
Back