The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello People

Hello:)
I am new here too, I am looking for anyone who could get me any feedback about my new website. It's a great tool for people that use cold emails - you can check there how unique your cold mail is. It's very easy to use and completely free. I would be so so grateful for any advices! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello:)
I am new here too, I am looking for anyone who could get me any feedback about my new website - coldmail.ai. It's a great tool for people that use cold emails - you can check there how unique your cold mail is. It's very easy to use and completely free. I would be so so grateful for any advices! Thanks!

Hello @AlexaVine :)

Welcome to Affiliatefix :affiliatefix::affiliatefix::affiliatefix:

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, @bozzyb33 !

So nice to see another woman enter the industry. Our numbers are growing. :)

I always like to recommend that newbies start with these threads:

WIKI (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hi bozzyb33, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance with adult please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!

Get right with your money :)

banners
Back