The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello, New Launch

RAJYA LAKSHMI

affiliate
Hello Global Friends,

I’m just getting started with global markets and brands exploring, helping start ups and existing companies from single point. I have a website called AdMarketZ it’s an "www Brand Explorer". It provides Coupons and Discount Offers time to time of various categories viz., Softwares, Electronics, Fashion and welcoming all to explore their brands

Last edited:
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Welcome to AffiliateFix, Rajya!

If you're hoping to promote your company here, please be sure to follow the instructions that @tyoussef posted above for you. Please don't hesitate to let me know if you need any help with your application.

Enjoy the forums, Rajya!

Hello Global Friends,

I’m just getting started with global markets and brands exploring, helping start ups and existing companies from single point. I have a website called AdMarketZ it’s an "www Brand Explorer". It provides Coupons and Discount Offers time to time of various categories viz., Softwares, Electronics, Fashion and welcoming all to explore their brands

It was lovely seeing you here :)

Here are a few interesting points for you as our partner:

1. XloveCam.com is translated into 27 supporting languages.
  2. We have over 120,000 models with an average of 500 online at any given time.
  3. We are 4x Best European Webcam Platform.
  4. We payout 35% rev-share lifetime on converted sales.
  5. We also do PPL single opt-in.
  6. CPA payout is also an option but subject to review.
  7. We pay out in Euros at a minimum of 100 Euros.
  8. Our "24hrs Top-Less Monday" is a real money maker.
  9. We offer modern and dynamic marketing tools.
  10. We offer 24 hrs. Partner support.
  11. We offer 10% Webmaster Referrals life-time.
  12. We offer 5% model referral for 1 year (specific countries).
  13. We offer strong customer retention.

If you are interested and or want to know more add to your skype: xlovecash

to register

Hello Global Friends,

This is not really an answer bro! but a question as well... I was wanting to buy traffic from udimi & I saw and heard a lot of testimonies of people making sales with affiliate marketing using their traffic but when I searched on google for "udimi review", to my biggest suprise I saw a guy talking of how he lost $5k on udimi... And that just left me confuses having seen people make money & also someone who lost money.. What do you think I should do? Is udimi legit?

MI
Back