The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello members

wins247

I decided to join this forum because of the great info/ tips shared by members here.

I'm currently a freelancer but looking forward to becoming an affiliate marketer and this would be a great place to start my affiliate journey.

I decided to join this forum because of the great info/ tips shared by members here.

I'm currently a freelancer but looking forward to becoming an affiliate marketer and this would be a great place to start my affiliate journey.
Ya welcome around, enjoy the place, and hope you will find what you are looking at!

Thanks for the welcome! I've been reading around and I think I have a rough idea of what I'd like to start with. I will start a journey and spare at least 2hrs daily to working on it.

Thanks for the welcome! I've been reading around and I think I have a rough idea of what I'd like to start with. I will start a journey and spare at least 2hrs daily to working on it.

Welcome to the forum Wins. We hope you learn and share your experiences.
Cheers.

Hi, @wins247 and welcome to AffiliateFix! :)

Being a project manager probably gives you the advantage of knowing how to use your time very wisely. That's great, you'll be able to pack more into that two hours.

I always like to suggest that newbies get the basics here:

What is Affiliate Marketing? (START HERE)
Newbie Helpdesk

When you're ready, there is also an excellent e-Book available in audio and pdf format that comes as a freebie with an upgraded account. It spells everything out in simple language and provides a checklist for running a campaign.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

Hi @wins247, welcome to the Affiliate Fix Community! If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact us. We offer a great affiliate program for online marketers at xlovecash. Check us out!
Best of luck to you!

Hi; Look around. There are a lot of newbies asking basic questions. I have been involved with affiliate stuff and worked professionally at web development and marketing for 16 years now.

Graybeard, Nov 13, 2017

wins247 likes this

banners
Back