The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello Internet Marketers

InMark98

affiliate
I'm new to this forum, I hope to learn more about affiliate marketing and share my experience with you guys. I started DS in 2017 on Ebay and stoped later on because I didn't see myself in the business model. After that I tested a lot of stuff here in there but I wasn't focused. This year I started a new blog in order to monetize with amazon affiliate and adsense, and I just started to focus on this blog in the past 3months because I have a regular job and limited time, so I wanted to work on CPA+paid traffic for quick results and optimize from there ( I'm doing free trafic for the first website is it will take time that's why cpa+paid traffic is the way to). Wish me good luck

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
There is bulk traffic and PPC type SEM traffic --qualities and costs differ a lot between the two ;)

welcome to affiliate and good luck with amazon. If you want to check out cams let me know

Hi, Mark, welcome to AffiliateFix!

Wish me good luck

Diligence is the mother of good luck, according to Benjamin Franklin. But we'll help you all we can.

Anytime you have questions or need help, just let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Mark. :)

Thank you guys for your kind posts. I've been reading on the forum today, and I came across an idea that consists of pushing traffic from facebook to bridge page or opt-in page then to the offer page. Since, I'm focusing on COD offers I think facebook is a very good source of traffic according to my experience and knowledge in cod and some of my friends doing it too. I'll be happy if you have any suggestions, I'm so excited to launch my first campaign. I'll try to post a thread to documenting my journey when I'm ready to launch ads.

hey, good luck :) if you ever decide to move to dating or gambling, reach me out :)

banners
Back