The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello, I'm Gerry

G

Gerry33

;) Hello I?m Gerry,

I am very new to all of this including posting information on forums such as this. In fact I already got in trouble for posting stuff that I shouldn?t have. :confused:

I?m here to learn from all of you on everything. First, how not to get in trouble, secondly, how to gain knowledge and expertise from all of you and thirdly, I?m here because some of you may gain some help from me. :)

I?ve learned quite a bit so far from different website and people whom I have had the pleasure of speaking to. Making relationships is what it?s all about. :cool:

Welcome to 5 Star, Gerry.

First, I have already explained to you in private how not to get into trouble again. I don't think that will be much of a problem. Thanks for your cooperation.

Secondly, you will be able to gain some knowledge by reading some of what is already here and asking questions whenever you have any. Our helpful members are always willing to answer questions.

Thirdly, it is always good to read that a members is interested in helping others.

This is a very friendly community. I am sure you will enjoy being a member.

Hi Gerry,

Welcome to 5 Star. We're here to help you learn but 1st read most of the stickies in the newbie forum. Lots of great tips and tools are there for you.

MI
Back