The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello, I'm excited and hoping to learn in this Forum

fedcato

Hello, this is Fedcato, and I've been trying to get into Affiliating for a couple weeks now. It's cool there's this wonderful place to get together and learn and express your views/topics.

I've been trying to find out what it is I want to do for a 'living', and hopefully I've found it.
I've gone through school several times for different subjects and still haven't found my 'Niche'. Once I was a Marine Technician that worked on a 99 meter research vessel searching for potential gas and oil deposites in the Gulf. Good job but it never took me where I was wanting to go in a career.
After that I went to school for Boat Building. Always being good at wood work and Construction I wanted to work on building large wooden sailboats. That would have worked if it was 1655. Nowadays it's all fiberglass, and that lost my interest.
Recently I graduated from SAE Nashville studying Audio Engineering. Wouldn't you know as I graduated the recession was hitting full force and studios were shuttind down left and right.
Ha, so now I'm trying to find my way through life in my own buisness, hopefully as my own boss. Wish me luck.

Hi Fedcato,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

Wow what a background. You sure have a well rounded education, right?

We can help you learn affiliate marketing and I hope that turns out to be what you are happy doing.
Start by reading the stickies in the newbie forum and the niche marketing forum.
Then holler when you have questions. We're happy to help.

banners
Back