The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello,I am an affiliate focusing on building my brand using Facebook any tips are appreciated

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
If you are the brand, distributor or drop-shipper --Google ads, Big Ads, Facebook
There are other social media where you might create a following but that is longer term.

If you are acting as an affiliate --the above mentioned will treat you like a red-headed-stepchild (unwanted) and be problematic. Ad network ads are an alternative you might try.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
If you are the brand, distributor or drop-shipper --Google ads, Big Ads, Facebook
There are other social media where you might create a following but that is longer term.

If you are acting as an affiliate --the above mentioned will treat you like a red-headed-stepchild (unwanted) and be problematic. Ad network ads are an alternative you might try.
I appreciate it, so what are network ads

You need to identify the target audience so that you understand the needs of potential customers and can meet them.
And create interesting quality content so that your product is always visible.
Good luck to you.

Hi, if you are a brand owner, Facebook is a good tool. It may ask you to fill in some information related to your brand ownership and allow you to advertise your product freely. Of course, if it complies with Facebook policy.

However if you want to advertiser the brand you don't own, Facebook bans for it. Even if it detects brand mention on your banner (for example Dior logo on the bag).

As already advised above, try to search for advertising networks which have appropriate traffic for your brand.

Facebook has a so much potential and as a newbie, getting buying clients is not easy,how do I go about it?

Building your personal brand on social media takes some work, but it could land you your next job opportunity or help you to foster valuable connections. Follow the ten steps below to ensure your online branding is working for you.

1. Fully Update Your Social Media Accounts
2. Identify Your Area of Expertise
3. Make Posting Easy with Apps

4.Create & Curate Engaging Content
5.Import Your Contacts
6.Find & Join Groups
7.Study Influencers

Creating a personal brand on social media isn’t easy. It requires a lot of thought and research to do successfully. It is not about what you look like or where you live, it’s about what you stand for and what people should expect when they see you’ve posted a new piece of content. Think long-term and remember to take note of what’s working and not working and adjust as necessary.

1. Spend 3 months of wasted time (on Facebook :p if you haven't already) and try to understand your target market better.
  2. Then learn to buy Facebook Ads --and spend money until it works.
  3. That is a scalping strategy to acquire visitors and hopefully make some sales --if your product is what the decide they need or want.

MI
Back