The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello, Howdy and Heyas.

mindseye

affiliate
Greetings from Oklahoma, US.

About me:

I have been doing graphics and web design for quite a long time, "over 10 years".

During the last few years, I have been doing a lot of work for affiliate marketers.

I guess it's a natural progression to finally start doing all this for myself and start making some better money.. at least that's what the voices in my head are recommending.. ;)

I've done the research and decided "for me" CPA was the best route.

I've been reading quite a few courses and blogs on CPA and figure it's time to start doing and quit reading.. "Read your CPA PDF, good info and nicely done I might add!"

I'm actually starting some campaigns this week. I am going for offline and youtube vids for a start.

I'm good at vids and graphics, the costs are in my budget and should get my feet wet without risking too much.

My hopes are to be full time CPA this time next year.

So here's to a New Year creating all the neat and cool stuff I do for myself instead of everyone else.. ;)

Best to you all!

Mindseye.

Welcome man great to have you hear, feel free to offer your graphics services via the marketplace!

Thank you for the welcome and the offer!

I'm hoping to be too busy making money with CPA to be be offering services..

May your forum become massive and you cook only for yourself and loved ones this year!! ;)

Mindseye

Thanks for the welcomesl!!

@mtmjohn - best to yous as well.. ;)

@Top

Just one and that is peerfly. I haven't tried any others yet.

I had seen PF and Luke posting consistently over in WF and liked that so I figured I'd give them a shot.

I'll be launching some campaigns starting today, nothing unique yet, just some videos with email/zip submits to get my feet wet.

I have done quite a bit of offline marketing for clients, I plan on taking that knowledge and launching some campaigns as well.

Once I have a better lay of the land I will look at some other networks.

Regards,
Mindseye.

banners
Back