The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hello Guys! What do you think about dropshipping?

• You might make more than an affiliate commission but have a lot more work and risk involved.
  • That said, their is more money to be made and there are all the advantages of the direct contacts with the buyers and future business also email as well as sms communication.
  • The main disadvantage is you cannot just walk away easily because you own inventory and have contracted the cost of warehousing it in many cases.

I think it's a pretty good online business to get into, cos it doesn't require you to own any inventory. But, the downside of this is that there is so much competition. But, I didn't really spend a lot of time on this. I'm focusing on Online coaching and affiliate marketing

For me, it is a mixed bag of good and bad. When we did it, we worked with US-based companies that would carry the supply on-hand and ship. Though it raised the base price slightly, it provided us with shipping times that didn't make our customers angry. We also found that slapping the stock photos in our store would not fly. We purchased product and had custom photo shoots with the products. We also had to stay on top of our knowledge of our competition. I just did an audit for a website where they were drop-shipping makeup; they were selling it for $50, whereas their competition on Amazon was selling it for $10. With no additional value proposition, why would they buy from you vs. Amazon? If you can't give them a good solid reason, then any money you throw at getting traffic will only get you the customers you don't want.

banners
Back