The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Hello from Wales !

Pidea

affiliate
Hello everyone, new member from Wales here.

I've been using the web since 1994 and making money using it since around 2000 using a range of sites: a community site (16,000+ members), an Ebay affiliate site that earns enough to cover the mortgage each month and my latest site which allows you to find expired .co.uk and .org.uk domain names.

I do a fair bit of SEO and have even been known to teach it too so I'm looking forward to taking part in these forums.

Warm welcome Pidea! Have a nice stay here;)
You supposed to be a quite experienced webmaster, so I hope I will have many opportunities to learn some trick from you.

Welcome to the forum :)

animwelc.gif

You supposed to be a quite experienced webmaster, so I hope I will have many opportunities to learn some trick from you.

I'm not sure that I'd go that far - I think it's more down to luck than experience.

AND as Winston Churchill said in reply to a comment about him being a very lucky man to be where he was "Indeed madam, and the harder I work, the Luckier I get" ;) I use that all the time now LOL

Croeso Pidea . How is sunny Monmouthshire today

Nice to have another South Walian here I have to say.

Not too sunny OldWelshGuy at the moment and neither is Abercynon !

Long time since we met. Did anything ever happen with that project of Terry's that we met about two years ago ?

Indeed it did/has long time coming but now about to get moving at last. due to start officially end July (the earliest all parties involved can start)

MI
Back